This iRobot Roomba 690 App Controlled Robot Vacuum with its automatic recharging option is the best robot vacuum cleaner available in the market.
This is the best robot vacuum cleaner if you want to make cleaning appliances easier and futuristic at your end. The internet of things is a concept that is fast becoming common and being used to simplify the lives of people the world over. The iRobot Roomba 690 App Controlled Robot Vacuum is one product that is doing just that. We conducted a thorough research for about 3 to 4 hours and after taking even the most minute details into account, we concluded that iRobot Roomba 690 App Controlled Robot Vacuum is indeed the best robot vacuum cleaner available in the market at the moment.
There are a number of features that make this product the best robot vacuum cleaner. For example, you can have your house cleaned automatically on scheduled times in the day with this app controlled ingenious device. Needless to say, it comes with its own app called the iRobot HOME which allows connectivity on the go so your house is clean when you come back from the office or a long grocery run to the store. This wonderful device will take care of all your house cleaning needs, leaving you with more free time.
You can clean virtually any floor surface with our chosen best robot vacuum cleaner. From carpets, to wooden, marble and tiled floors, no clean up job is too difficult to handle for the iRobot Roomba 690. It has a ton of sensors that it uses to navigate through the house, cleaning it up spick and span. You could say that it even makes your house more pet friendly because of its ability to get rid of pet hair on the floor carpets. The internal mechanism that consists of brushes, agitators, and a suction pump, allows it to clean up relatively larger and more difficult to handle debris like pet hair and cereal. Getting rid of pet hair from carpets is difficult, but not impossible for the Roomba 690.
The key features of this smart vacuum robot are as follows:
- Li-ion Battery that provides an hour of usage on a full charge
- Due to its 3.6” mini size, it can clean under your sofas, beds and much more (even toe kicks)
- You can preset a schedule a cleaning job with the iRobot Home app for 7 times a week.
- Ability to recognize voice commands from Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- Adjusts according to the surface of the floor
- 3 step cleaning system
- A handle allows you to take the device from one room to another once the first room is cleaned
- Navigation is seamless with the help of sensors to avoid stairs and other potentially “fatal” points of no return.
- Docks and recharges automatically once done
This is the best robot vacuum cleaner as you can control it from virtually anywhere with an internet connection. It docks and charges automatically, it cleans more thoroughly without you having to lift a finger (well, if you count tapping on the iRobot HOME app…). If you have money to spare for a basic model, then purchase it now! .